Sloghut 1027 is the 8th level in Munch's Oddysee, and the first Sloghut that Abe and Munch go through to reach The Almighty Raisin. The first thing that can be done is to have Munch use a Crane to clear the area below, by dropping the Sligs into the Recycling Fan or into the Slog Pens with Slogs that'll even attack Sligs. Once all is clear, the Crane can be used to drop Abe onto a platform with a lever to open up a door to progress further into the Level, as well as drop down Grey Mudokon Slaves in Striped Outfits and Caps known as Scrubs, which are not so tough like Native Mudokons, and are unable to be revived through Resurrection Totems. Saving them through Bird Portals like Fuzzles will affect the players Quarma.
The area that just opened will lead to a Gauntlet filled with Gun Firing Sligs, and on the other side is a set of Multiple Levers that can only be pulled all at once by the Scrubs. If any of the levers are pulled by Abe or Munch, they'll turn red again not long after. Unfortunately enough, Abe won't be able to take the Scrubs around the Gauntlet, since it's blocked off with a Warp Pad that'll only warp the character that the player is currently controlling, as well as Possessed Enemies. On the floor at the start of the Gauntlet is a small pen with more Scrubs. Thankfully there's a nearby Expresso that can help Abe get passed the Gun Firing Sligs pretty quickly and easily whilst avoiding Land Mines and Slogs as well, whilst he is carrying the Scrubs. Another idea would be to have Munch use a Crane to take out the Sligs at the end of the Gauntlet with Bonepowder Kegs. Once atleast 6 Scrubs have gotten through, they can pull all the levers to open the door leading to the room with the Exit Pads and a Bird Portal.
- This is the first level where Abe and Munch save Scrubs.
- This is the first level to have Gun Wielding Enemies.
- This is the first level to have Floor Switches to hold a door open when stood on, and drop slowly closing the door after a Specific Amount of time.
- This is the first level to have Multiple Levers used to open a door, which can be done by Abe's allies in a Similar Fashion to Chant Circles.
- This is one of the 3 levels that don't have any Spooce at all. The other 2 being The Loading Dock and Labor Egg Storage, though Abe can make do with the Spooce he receives from saving the Scrubs.