This page lists the Oddworld Wiki's community rules and guidelines. It describes what is considered good editor behavior at this wiki. Users found breaking these rules may face warnings or bans as described in the administration policy.
User conduct rules and regulations[edit source]
- Do not vandalize anything on the wiki. There is zero tolerance for intentional vandalism. Violators will be permanently banned on sight.
- Do not spam anywhere on the wiki. This includes, but is not limited to, posting gibberish, random letters, comments that have nothing to do with the topic that is being commented on, chain messages, "copypastas," and huge blocks of text.
- Do not plagiarize. See our content policy for the rules on copyrighted content.
- Do not edit other users' profiles or comments.
- Do not harass or bully other users.
- Do not advertise.
- No explicit sexual material or gore.
- No excessive swearing.
- Non-admin users should not give warnings to other users. Friendly advice and tips are one thing, but only admins will give out warnings.
- Do not remove admin warnings and block messages from your message wall; such actions will extend your ban.
- Do not create a Message Wall Greeting for yourself, this is only for admins.
Multiple accounts[edit source]
- We do not prohibit the use of multiple accounts for general use and editing.
- Using multiple/alternative accounts to circumvent bans or restrictions will result in an immediate extension of the original ban for all related accounts. Circumventing bans on more than one occasion will result in a permanent IP ban across the wiki and possibly across the entire Fandom network if violations are serious enough.
Uploading Files[edit source]
- Do not upload anything that is not going to be used in an article.
- Do not upload fan art and other similar works.
- Do not upload duplicate files.
- Do not upload low-quality files.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.