This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Oddworld Wiki by uploading it.
Crafting is a gameplay mechanic used in Oddworld: Soulstorm. It allows Abe to craft various helpful items and weapons from crafting materials found in containers. Materials can also be bought from vending machines using Moolah.
In Abe's journey from the Monsaic Sanctum to the Soulstorm Brewery, he carries a backpack which he can store items in. These items range from natural to manufactured, restorative to deadly and instantly usable to initially useless. Most items can be crafted together to create items with more potency.
These items are not crafted, nor can they be crafted into anything.
These items are not crafted from anything, but can be crafted into other items.
- Haggut Moss (used for antidote)
- Paramold (used for antidote)
- Sleech Guano (used for antidote)
- Moongrass (used for antidote)
- Meetlebat Venom (used for antidote)
- Soulstorm Brew (used for Smoke Screen, Brewnade and Flamethrower, can distract Sligs when hit, creates flammable puddles)
- Detergent (used for Smoke Screen)
- Bone Powder (used for Smoke Screen Plus)
- Rock Candy (used for Bouncy Candy, three can knock out a Slig)
- Rubberbands (used for Bouncy Candy)
- Tape (used for Bouncy Binding Candy, can tie up and immobilise unconscious Sligs)
- Epoxy (used for Bouncy Binding Candy)
- Battery (used for IED Stun Mine and Flamethrower)
- Wiring Kit (used for IED Stun Mine and Flamethrower)
- Tin Can (used for IED Stun Mine)
- Amplifier (used for IED Super Stun Mine)
- Fizzy Pop (used for Fizzy Pow, one can knock out a Slig)
- Blastos (used for Fizzy Pow)
- Gum (used for Sticky Fizzy Pow)
- Fire Extinguisher (used for Flamethrower, can put out fires)
- Steel Hose (used for Flamethrower)
These items are crafted, although some can be crafted into even more potent items.
- Antidote (allows for special interactions with sick Mudokons which cures them)
- Smoke Screen (creates temporary stack of smoke through which Sligs cannot see)
- Smoke Screen Plus (creates a larger stack of smoke that briefly knocks out Sligs within range)
- Bouncy Candy (one can knock out a Slig, can ricochet multiple times before breaking)
- Bouncy Binding Candy (can tie up Sligs upon impact, can ricochet multiple times before breaking)
- IED Stun Mine (knocks out a Slig when stepped on)
- IED Super Stun Mine (knocks out a Slig for significantly longer than the base variant, does damage as well)
- Fizzy Pow (breaks unstable platforms, one can knock out a Slig, does non-lethal damage)
- Sticky Fizzy Pow (breaks unstable platforms, is lethal to Sligs, can stick directly onto a Slig to make it panic)
- Flamethrower (spreads fire at a short range)