Big Face revived Abe and told him to travel to Monsaic Lines, where he will begin a set of trials that would take place in Paramonia and Scrabania. After Abe completed the trials, Big Face rewarded him with two spiritual tattoos which granted him the ability to summon the Mudokon god, Shrykull.
Big Face made a brief appearance in Abe's Exoddus during the opening cutscene, in which he is seen honoring Abe at a ceremony for saving the enslaved Mudokons of RuptureFarms. During the ceremony, Abe farted, which interrupts the ceremony, creating a long period of awkward silence. To break the silence, Big Face starts to laugh, encouraging the audience to join him. He then reassures the embarrassed Abe with a pat on the back, which accidentally knocks Abe off balance and off the ceremonial platform. Abe was instantly put into a coma by the fall. While Abe is in a coma, he was visited by three spirits that told him to save Necrum from destruction by the Glukkons.
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (First Appearance)
- Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
- The Art of Oddworld Inhabitants: The First Ten Years 1994 - 2004
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- In the March 2011 edition of Dear Alf, it is stated that Big Face became a member of the Mudokon resistance against the Glukkons.
- He is one of the few Mudokons with blue skin in the series besides Abe. However, in New 'N' Tasty, his skin was red instead of blue.
- In the web Q&A Dear Alf when Alf was asked what the big face looked like under his mask he responded twice claiming how he was either the most attractive mudoken and had to wear the mask to avoid attention or he resembled his mask closely buck teeth and all.